Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can USEP help me in making my dreams come true?

HOW CAN the UNIVERSITY HELP ME?
simple: provides us students with facilities that will enhance our skills and knowledge.
entouched us to the real-life situation of our present days.
establish best and effective goals that will concern us students most.

"USEP" the home of the intellectual giants of the communities. One of the outstanding universities in the Philippines that aims to produce quality graduates that will greatly help in the nations progress. As an individual that dreams to achieve a successful career someday, i always consider schools that will nurture and teaches me the appropriate learnings that will enhance my capabilities and talents. When I was still first year college my chosen path is to be become an IT student then I heard that USEP does offered IT and CS courses and does have equip training for the student. I said, why not? i guess USEP will really help me. And it really didn't fail me. The training, guidance, teachings of our facilitator do really mold us to be a responsible professionals someday. In the assignment 2 and 3, i dreamed to be a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR. Indeed, USEP has molded the USEPIANS to be knowledgeable to their chosen course. They had hands-on activity evolving real-life attachments so that we students in any department can realize the value of our future career someday. In our subjects, though all of it are difficult to pass, hehe..it only tells me of one simple lesson"Strive and never give up!". I always hold on to it. The essence of every courage, determination and perseverance of the students are never taken for granted by the university's teachers. Though we always consider them TERRORIFIC, but behind those strict image, they also wanted us to succeed just like them.

AJA! yan lang ang masasabi ko sa ngayon! 3rd year college na ako at ito na ang pinakabangungot ng aking career! hehe..but after this i know i am ready and equipped to surpass the demands of the world outside! to become a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR, i know USEP can help me because here in this university, students and teachers join hand-in-hand to help our dreams brighter!

weeee... ABTIK! USEPIANSGAHUT!

0 comments: